【安卓】小米新出的浏览器 Mint Brower 体积小 简洁 2018.12.24

简言之,体积更小,页面更简洁,值得尝试。目前安装包才10MB左右。

来源:http://en.miui.com/thread-4985519-1-1.html
Mint Browser is one of the best web browsers for Android phones. Breakneck speed, privacy, and security all come in a single tiny package. Our 10 MB app is a lifesaver when you prioritize user experience over pricey specs.

Key features

Tiny Size : Low storage requirements and breakneck launch speed bring you online faster than ever before.
User-friendly Design : Our browser has no dusty corners. Find everything you need right when you need it.
Voice search : Multitask with your hands waving free!
Full-featured UI : Incognito & Reading modes, mobile data saving options, and more.

About Mint Browser

Mint Browser is designed by Xiaomi for Android devices.

贴一段其他网站介绍:https://www.androidpolice.com/2018/12/23/xiaomis-new-mint-browser-wants-to-freshen-your-browsing-experience/

The Mint Browser features low memory footprint, with a sub-10 MB package size. In addition to its primary goal of having a small browser with data compression, it manages to pack in most features one would expect, like tabbed browsing, an incognito mode, voice search, and a reading mode.

In my testing of the browser on the lowest end device I could find (a three-year-old LG G4) pages were quick to load and switch between. I initially suspected it would be like Opera Mini, where the pages were rendered somewhere else and a preview would be pushed to the device, but that doesn’t seem to be the case. Pages like my speed testing default, Fast dot com, worked fine too. You can toggle the User Agent between Android, desktop, iPhone, and iPad.

It’s impressive how Mint Browser balances functionality with size right now, but looking at Xiaomi’s trajectory with MIUI and their TVs, where they began inserting ads into the menu systems, we wouldn’t be too surprised if they start weighing it down with advertisements and other bloat in the future. You can get Mint Browser from the Play Store or download the latest version from APK Mirror.

1 个赞

国际版的?
话说我的小米浏览器不是。

比之夸克如何?

看你的图片里,上边的地址栏和下边的多功能菜单不会自动隐藏的吗?

该主题在最后一个回复创建后7天后自动关闭。不再允许新的回复。

没用过夸克,这个用起来就是简洁,功能不太多。

上下两栏都不会隐藏,至少目前是这样。